Terms and Condition
- Promo platform: The Trip.com app and website (both desktop and mobile).
- Hotel cancellation and prepayment policies may vary according to room type. Please refer to the room policies upon reservation.
- Your selected booking may be sold out on certain dates. If this happens, please try to book another date.
- To view your bookings, go to “”Account”” in the Trip.com app.
- Trip.com reserves all rights of final interpretation.
- All pricing is dynamic and constantly fluctuating. Therefore prices shown are accurate as displayed, but change frequently.
Trip.com is one of the world’s leading online travel agencies. We are part of the Trip.com Group, a NASDAQ listed company since 2003 (NASDAQ: TCOM) with over 45,100 employees and over 400 million members, making it one of the leading online travel agencies in the world. With over 1.4 million hotels in 200 countries and regions, we have built an extensive hotel chain to provide our clients with a fantastic selection of accommodations. Our extensive flight network has over 2 million separate routes connecting over 5,000 cities around the world. If you combine this with our 24/7 English customer service and other travel products, you can trust us to take care of your next trip.